Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Memor-ees

I was thinking today. And apart from the now-headache, it went pretty well. I was reminiscing really, about my younger days. Raising a baby has gotten me all sentimental about my childhood. I want Eli to have a childhood as grand as mine.

All that thinking made me wonder; what will Eli's first memory be? Mine is of a bright day in California when I must have been two or three. I'm out on our back patio with my mom...we're sitting on a pink blanket. That's all I've got of the moment, but I can remember it like it was yesterday. I wonder what Eli will recall as his first recall-able memory. I need to make sure its a good one.

1 comment:

  1. it's odd for me to think that madeleine is at the stage where she is going to start remembering things. yikes! time to step it up.

    ReplyDelete