Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let it SNOW!

What a great day! Dan took the big car to work with him and Eli and I just stayed in and did Christmas things. I loved the snowy day. It made everything feel so Christmas-y. We must have got over a foot of snow. I let Indi out to go potty at 9am this morning and I didn't see her until noon...I think she went on a winter adventure.

To pass the time I started a few sewing projects. And by a few I mean like...ten. That's sort of my m.o. when I decide to sew...if I start a project I have to finish it that day. Which makes the quilt, skirt, ten stockings, and baby pillow I started today seems much more ambitious now at 9:00 at night. I've almost finished the the skirt...but it may fall apart the first time I wear it so...look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment