1.Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
Mr. Rogers all the way. He was like a grandpa to me. I watched his show every day.
2. What type of pets do you have?
Currently I have 4 chickens and an adorable little dog.
3. What is your favorite color?
Green and blue.
4.What is most memorable about your high school years?
I was a big drama nerd so the first thing that comes to mind are the plays I was in.
5. What word describes you best?
Inability to take serious things seriously. (I know that's more than one word...but you see my point, no?)
6. What is your greatest accomplishment?
I know this is cheesy but I'd say giving birth to my two boys is at the top of the list. I got really sick for both my pregnancies and I was amazed at how much I could survive!
7. What drives you every day?
A small monkey in top-hat (see question #5).
8. What is your favorite food?
My palate has expanded over the years but good cheese will always be at the top of my list.
9. Where do you want to retire?
I'd love to live by the ocean. So very very much.
10. What is your business goal this year?
I just got a new job so I guess my business goal this year is to still have a job at the end of it.
11. Where do you like to vacation?
Anywhere. Really. I love to travel. I love beaches, but I love historical sights as well. Someday I will go to Sardinia. Someday.
12. Who do you admire?
Anyone who is able to be soft with their convictions and know when to play and when to draw. Extremism is my least favorite human trait (well, maybe sadism is my least favorite human trait, but extremism is a close second).
13. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
What an odd question. I'd be remiss if I didn't list that one time my mother birthed me and then subsequently, with the close and dedicated aid of my father, raised me, sheltered me, and taught be how to be a human being.
14. How do you want to be remembered?
As someone who was always available to help out. At any hour, at any place.
15. What would you do with a million dollars?
Honestly? All fourth grade answers aside? I'd pay off any debt we have, sell our house, buy a house of similar size just a few miles north of where we live right now, but maybe with a bit more land, put the rest in savings, and keep doing what I'm doing right now.
16. If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
My husband is and always will be first and foremost my very best friend. With that said, Tina Fey, no questions asked.