Friday, September 14, 2012

This American Wife


My kiddos are driving me crazy today so I thought I'd take a minute to give myself a break and do something just for me. Like...share all of my new crafties with you! I've been making lots of stuff lately....some of it out of bordom...some of it out of insanity...some of it out of "everything I do is taken apart by small hands so I need to work on something that will not get destroyed in a minute"...ness. 

Here are some pics. 
Hair pins! I know everyone does these...but my hair has been driving me crazy and I've been looking for something to use that's not just a plain old bobby pin.  

 Boat pillow. I love this one. It's for a birthday present for a friend so...I hope she doesn't check this post until Sunday!
Chrysanthemum wreath....I like the way this turned out. 

2 comments:

  1. The wreath turned out awesome!
    I would like to craft with you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yeah. I LOVE that wreath! And the boat pillow is so charming. I need the bobby pins to be modeled, though. Can't appreciate them from this angle.

    ReplyDelete