Friday, August 3, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Here's a list of things that are making me happy...I feel like I've been kinda down lately so I thought it would be good to do a little blessing counting.

-The way Eli says "Mama kiss pweez!"
-Whenever Sammy giggles...his laugh is like pure happiness in sound form
-The fact that Dan comes home every night from work and gives me a kiss before he even puts his laptop bag down
-My small but fertile garden. I have been eating fresh tomatoes and mint like a crazy person. 
-The color blue of my freshly painted kitchen.
-OLYMPICS! Definitely a favorite.
-The heat. I LOVE summer. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 
-Our Thanksgiving Point Pass. We go all the stinking time and I'm still not sick of it. 
-The air conditioning in my car...two summers without it makes me very appreciative. 
-Imagine Dragons...k I know their single is waaaay popular right now but I don't care...it makes me happy. 
-The arrival of canning season. Its the only hobby I have that I'm kinda fanatic about. 

Oh, I also love the fact that my son calls the moon Endor when it's out during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment